Manager Clinical Education
Manager Clinical Education
SUMMARY: Based in Madera, CA, and ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best children’s hospitals in the country in seven pediatric specialties and recently named again, one of the Nation’s top children’s Hospitals by The Leapfrog Group, Valley Children’s has been open for nearly 70 years. It has grown from a 42-bed hospital to one of the largest pediatric healthcare networks in the Country. With hospitals and clinics located from Sacramento to San Luis Obispo, you are sure to find an opportunity that fits your lifestyle. Valley Children’s maintains a family-like atmosphere to more than 3,000 employees and recognizes that employees play an important role in the success of the entire organization, so employees and their families are rewarded with robust benefits.
The Manager of Clinical Education is responsible for the operational functions regarding programs, people, systems and processes supporting the accountabilities of the Clinical Education Department.
Position Details and Responsibilities:
- Applies clinical, educational and leadership acumen, across the continuum of care to manage and provide education to clinical staff, patients/families, students and outreach programs
- Oversees development of presentation materials and delivery of educational programs
- Practices within the scope of the California Nursing Practice Act and in accordance with Valley Children's Hospital policies
- This position reports to the Director Regulatory and Clinical Practice
- Bachelor's and Master’s Degree required (either Bachelors or Masters must be in Nursing)
- Active California Registered Nurse licensure (RN) required
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience with increasing level of responsibility
- Experience working in leadership or management role working with other leaders across multiple departments
Hours, Compensation and Benefits: This is a Full Time, Exempt position offering a robust benefits plan and competitive salary based on experience.
About Valley Children’s Hospital
Valley Children’s is proud to have dedicated staff committed to the highest quality of pediatric care. From the moment you enter the doors, you will feel at home. They have a strong presence in the community and tremendous pride for the care they deliver. Many Valley Children’s employees have been with the organization for over 10 years while others more than 30 years and they continue to grow their career through supported professional growth and development.
Valley Children’s main campus sits in the heart of one of the most beautiful states in the nation, just a short drive from three national parks and your choice of California coastline beaches. No matter your interest, you will have many opportunities for recreation, arts, entertainment, and more.
POSITION DETAILS: Full time, exempt, 80 hours per pay period, day shift
LOCATION: Madera, CA